Thursday, August 13, 2009

The first one-third

Here are a couple of absolutely terrible photographs of the multi-panel thing I'm working on. I wouldn't post them at all, but I know Chronographia will be checking to see if I'm keeping up with NaNaHeyHey.



The prints have been mounted on black foamcore, and precariously balanced on magnets stuck to thumbtacks. I was fairly surprised that I got them to stay up long enough to take the picture.



When the whole thing is done, there will be twelve panels, for a total of ten running feet. I'm still not sure how I'm going to do the actual attaching-to-the-wall part. It will probably involve more magnets, stuck to the back of the foamcore somehow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not checking up on you! I'm just curious what you decide to make. Personally I am tired of drawing seed packets, after drawing four different varieties of tomato.

Mr.Velocipede said...

I'm hoping that somebody's checking up on me, anyway. I fear I've been all too successful at retreating into my hermit-hole. I mean, I know the Professor is reading these but that's because he comments over my shoulder when I'm trying to type.