Thursday, February 25, 2010

Not known at this address

...Whereupon our correspondent disappeared from the internet without a trace, and was never seen or heard from again. Poof.

A large number of real-world complications have kept me away from posting, actually. And I'm increasingly dissatisfied with both fractals and art in general, which means that I'm not likely to come back to it anytime soon. At this stage of things, I can't really tell if I've given up in disgust, and am entirely done, or if it's just that I need a serious break after the relentless grind of school and the burst of activity that followed it. So I'm telling myself that this is a sabbatical. A sabbatical of indefinite duration.

And maybe eventually I'll start making pictures again.

2 comments:

Gissel Escudero said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear this :-/ Hope you manage to find fractaling exciting again!

Hugs,

Gissel

Philip said...

I'd be sorry to see you leave the world of fractals but of course you know your own situation best.

Good luck with working out the real-world complications.

All the best,
Philip